Online Payment Return & Refund Terms & Conditions
- Products can be returned within 14 days from the date of placing the order.
- Products must be unused and in the same original condition as it was received.
- Product must be in its original packaging.
- For return, the receipt, purchase invoice, or proof of purchase is required.
- Products that are kept in the refrigerator are not returnable at all.
- Products subject to offers can only be exchanged during the offer period.
- Products subject to offers can only be returned within 14 days from the date of purchase.
- Once we receive your returned product, we will check and notify our customer of the receipt and the refund status after checking the item.
- If the product is accepted, refund will be credited to our customer’s credit card.
- Our Customer will receive the refund of the product within a certain number of days depending on his/her credit card issuer's policies, up to 21 business days.
In case of product return, shipping costs are not refundable and the shipping cost of returning the product will be deducted from the refunded amount.
Terms and Conditions
Misr pharmacies online shopping app aims to give you a great home shopping service and experience, so we have outlined the terms and conditions below in which you can use the app with full understanding of all the terms.
- Define terms
- The second person pronoun used in all conditions belongs to the person who makes the order from the application or through the website of Misr Pharmacies, so that he/she must be over 16 years old.
- The pronoun used in all conditions belongs to the online shopping platform of Misr Pharmacies and its registered office is in Shehab Street, Mohandessin, Giza, Egypt.
- "Home Page" means the home page of the Application, which displays the images of the products, application categories and brands we display.
- "Categories" means the category and sub-category in our Store.
- “Account” means your details and your shopping history that is created when you register to shop through the Misr Pharmacies app.
This section explains how you can access and use the app.
Application Access and Use
- From time to time, it is necessary for us to update the Application which may lead to occasional downtimes.
- The Application can be interrupted or have some defects that can be corrected
- The Application can be used to browse, buy goods and medicines, access our various services, and manage your account with us only.
- Keep your email/username and password on the Misr Pharmacies app confidential.
- The Application might be updated or the content might be changed from time to time however, please note that any content on the Application may be out of date at any time. Although we do our best to update the information on the Application, we do not make representations, warranties or promises that the content on the Application is 100% accurate, complete or up-to-date.
- The application or any content in it is free from errors or omissions cannot be guaranteed.
- All rights, including without limitation, any intellectual property rights in any data on the Application, or any part of the Application, provided by us or our customer, or any third party, for example a shopping list or favorite items (Data) It will be automatically owned by Misr Pharmacies app, and our customer agrees that you are not allowed to use the data, or allow any third party to use it without our express permission and if the law prevents us from having any rights to the data automatically, our customer is now giving us those rights.
- Configuring your own technologies, computer software, platform to access the Application, and antivirus software is your responsibility.
Changes to these terms
- Terms of Sale
These Terms of Sale apply if you place orders on our application.
BECOME OUR CLIENT
- To place an order on our app, you must be over 16 years old, request delivery in areas we cover, or collect in our collection areas, have a credit or debit card in your name accepted by our App, or agree to place the order and pay with cash upon delivery.
- When you register, you will create a username and password that you must use anytime you shop with us. Username and password are confidential and not to be disclosed to any third party. Please keep this information in a safe place as you will be responsible for all activities and requests made using your username and password, and if you believe that someone else may know or use your username and password, please contact us immediately through one of our channels.
- We reserve the right to suspend accounts for any fraudulent activity or misuse of the Services.
- Our application invites you to purchase goods from us. Once you place the order, we will send you an acknowledgment of the order via SMS stating what you have ordered and the price of your order. This is not an order confirmation or our acceptance of it.
- These terms govern the supply of goods to you through Misr pharmacies application, and any other terms, conditions or representations (other than those provided fraudulently or implicitly by law) are excluded.
- The price of the selected product(s) you request will be the price on the application at the time of placing your order or modifying your order, so our customers will be informed if there is any price difference.
- Errors may occur in the process of providing product information and pricing through Misr Pharmacies application. We can only confirm the price of the product after ordering. In the event that a product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to an error in pricing or product information, we may, at our sole discretion, either contact you for instructions or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation.
- In the event that Misr Online application accepts your request, the same amount will be deducted from your credit card account and you will be notified according to the procedures followed by e-mail, or cash on delivery will be applied to it. Credit card payment may occur before we have dispatched the product you ordered. If we have to cancel the order after the payment has been made, the paid amount will be credited back to your credit/debit card account in accordance with the established procedures.
- Sometimes the online price does not match the in-store price. In our effort to maintain the fact that we are the lowest priced provider in Egypt, the store price may sometimes differ from the online prices. Orders confirmed through the app will be subject to online pricing. Prices and availability are subject to change without any prior notice, furthermore, product description/performance is based on catalog and flyers printed by manufacturers or agencies therefore, writing accompanying each product is not ours and is subject to change without prior notice.
- In addition to the price of the product or service, you may also pay a delivery or collection fee as described in the final step when placing an order.
We reserve the right and at our sole discretion to refuse or cancel any order for any reason. Among the main reasons for canceling or rejecting applications:
- Quantity limitations, pricing errors and inaccuracies, problems with existing product balances, or fraud, and confirmation or some additional information may be required before an order can be accepted.
- Our Customer will be contacted if all or any part of the order is canceled or if additional information is required to accept the order.
- In case that the order is canceled after deducting the fees from your credit/debit card, the mentioned amount will be returned back to your credit/debit card account or a credit may be added on the application according to the procedures followed.
- It is the customer's responsibility to ensure his presence at the time of delivery of orders.
change your mind
- You can cancel or modify your order at any time before delivery or receipt. Due to how our systems work, if you would like to add merchandise, you can return the order by calling Customer Service at 19110 or sending an email to [email protected]
- You can change your order at any time before delivery or pickup, by calling Customer Service through the 19110 hotline or sending an email to [email protected].
- If you have ordered products that are out of stock, you can choose between exchanging a similar product or canceling the product.
Return and exchange policy
- For any products that require exchange, please contact Misr Pharmacies app customer service within 4 hours of receiving your order.
- 1. Refunds in cash or credit card will be processed by Misr Pharmacies within 48 hours, the time the funds appear in your account depends on your bank.
- 2. For confirmed credit card orders, any refund will be applied to the same card used for that order.
- 3. Any request to return or replace products will be verified through the customer service of Misr Pharmacies application.
- Refrigerator products are not subject to return or exchange policies.
Orders that don't meet our usual high standards
If your order is visibly damaged or in any way does not meet our usual high standards, you can refuse to accept the order and file a complaint about that order to [email protected].
For individual products found damaged when unpacked, please notify customer service within 4 hours for a refund/store credit.
Refunds will only be given when the product is returned, or a photo is provided to check the condition of the product.
In stock of the most popular products
- We do our best to ensure that the most popular products are available, but some products do occasionally sell out and if this happens, we will give you the option of getting a replacement with a similar product or canceling the product altogether.
- We reserve the right and at our sole discretion to limit the quantity of products per person, per family or per order, and the mentioned restrictions may apply to confirmed orders from the same account or credit card, as well as to orders registered to the same delivery or payment address and we will notify the customer if these apply Terms. We also reserve the right in our sole discretion to prohibit sales to merchants or sellers. For the purposes of these terms and conditions, resale must be defined as the purchase or intent to purchase any product(s) from Misr online pharmacies for the purpose of participating in a commercial sale of the same product(s) with a third party.
Use of Debit/Credit cards
If you find that your credit card has been used without your permission, please let us know within 24 hours of finding out.
You must also tell your card issuer within the time limits that you agree to in the agreements issued by your card issuer.
Misr online Pharmacies Discount Coupon (When Needed)
In case that the customer is allowed to redeem Misr Pharmacies discount coupon through the application, this coupon will be redeemed for the full amount only, and partial refunds are not allowed.
Use of promotion codes (promo codes)
- Only one (1) promotional code can be redeemed per user account/per family/per promotion.
- Misr pharmacies' online discount codes can only be redeemed online and must be submitted at the point of entry.
- You must be 18 years or older to redeem the promotion code.
- Promotional codes may require a minimum order value per purchase, as well as other limitations or exclusions - details will be provided with the promotion.
- Even if the code is accepted upon order confirmation, all orders are reviewed by Misr Pharmacies' customer service team before implementation. If orders are deemed to be in violation of any of these terms and conditions, they will be modified accordingly.
- Promo codes are completely free promotional voucher codes that have no monetary value and have an expiration date that is displayed below the promo code value.
Terms and conditions for using Misr skin Dr
- users must be above 18 years old to try this service.
- We will only use personal data to create your skin-needed routine.
- Your photo is used exclusively for skin analysis tests and it will be deleted automatically and immediately afterward.
- Misr Skin Dr needs access to your camera to take a photo and deliver you a unique experience tailored to your image.
- We automatically delete your image after the experience is over.
- This routine is tailored according to your age, skin type, sensitivity, and focus areas detected while evaluating your skin.
- Skin assessment and suggested recommendations don’t replace dermatologists' diagnoses, so you have to visit your consultant dermatologist regularly for the necessary consultation.
- Data will not be used for any purpose other than a better experience, nor your image will be kept.
Modify the terms and conditions
- We may at any time modify the terms and conditions of the application without any prior notice to our customers.
- You can access the latest version of the Terms and Conditions at any time on the application.
- By agreeing to these terms and conditions, you accept to use the service for this application.